- To educate and increase awareness of issues facing the Foundation’s targeted groups, tribes and other minority communities.
- To commit to ensuring special protection for the most disadvantaged groups especially the following: Children, orphans, victims of conflict, victims of disasters, victims who face extreme poverty, all forms of violence, exploitation, and differently abled people.
- To study and prepare documents on socio-economic status, culture, religion, heritage and language of ethnic / Indigenous people of Nepal to create resources to target specific needs.
- To organize workshops, seminars, and interactive programs that promote the well being of poor, impoverished Nepalese children.
- To generate income and skill development activities (on agriculture, cottage industry and forestry) that focus on rural development.
- To improve the economic status of Nepali communities.
- To develop local basic infrastructure services within Nepal.
- To enhance self-esteem, loving and harmonious relationships.
- To provide the basic support in the following areas:
- School scholarship: to cover the basic educational expenses of poor or orphaned children, and school age victims of conflict.
- Charity Support: to provide financial support for medical treatment of poor families who are affected by different types of diseases.
- Health Camp: to provide the routine health services to the poor and rural people of Nepal.
- Disaster Relief: to provide immediate relief for disaster victims in Lalitpur, Nepal and surrounding districts.