- With the vision and mission
- With the vision and mission to help and work for health sector, we currently could be able to help a young man named by Mr. RAM RAJ DULAL, resident of Gimdee-4, Lalitpur who was diagnosed of a complex congenital cyanotic heart disease. He was admitted in Shahid Gangalal National Heart Centre, Bansbari, Kathmandu for the treatment of the following diagnosed diseases:
1. Double Outlet Right Ventricle
2. Severe valvular Pulmonary stenosis
3. Atrial septal defect and
4. Ventricular septal defect with dextrocardia
As the doctor mentioned, the surgery, the operation is successfully completed and the young man is fine. The doctor estimated the approximate cost of the procedure is nepali Rs.1,25,000/- equal to US$1680/- which was very difficult to raise for the young man and for his family. As we, HNF got the request to support for this case; we are been able to be part to support for his financial side to pay for the hospital expenses. Two members from the founders' team, Mr. MinRaj Dulal and Mrs. Apsara Chapagain did handover the cheque to the patient and he is very thankful to HNF support. We are very happy to be able to help for such a needy people.
HNF envisions organizing many other programs to bring a change in the societies with our regular help and supports especially to orphans and war victims children who do not have good access to education and health.