- Sponsorship for 5 more children
- Himalayan Nepal Foundation has been able to provide Semi-Scholarship for school education to 5 children. These children are from poor and struggling families, including families affected by arm conflict. The scholarship cover school fees, uniforms and basic stationery. Through this program, the students have been motivated for their educational progress and has improved their performances. Royal Arts Pvt. Ltd. has been providing work for their parents.
- With the vision and mission
- With the vision and mission to help and work for health sector, we currently could be able to help a young man named by Mr. RAM RAJ DULAL, resident of Gimdee-4, Lalitpur who was diagnosed of a complex congenital cyanotic heart disease. He was admitted in Shahid Gangalal National Heart Centre, Bansbari, Kathmandu for the treatment of the following diagnosed diseases:
1. Double Outlet Right Ventricle
2. Severe valvular Pulmonary stenosis
3. Atrial septal defect and
4. Ventricular septal defect with dextrocardia
As the doctor mentioned, the surgery, the operation is successfully completed and the young man is fine. The doctor estimated the approximate cost of the procedure is nepali Rs.1,25,000/- equal to US$1680/- which was very difficult to raise for the young man and for his family. As we, HNF got the request to support for this case; we are been able to be part to support for his financial side to pay for the hospital expenses. Two members from the founders' team, Mr. MinRaj Dulal and Mrs. Apsara Chapagain did handover the cheque to the patient and he is very thankful to HNF support. We are very happy to be able to help for such a needy people.
HNF envisions organizing many other programs to bring a change in the societies with our regular help and supports especially to orphans and war victims children who do not have good access to education and health.
- Himalayan Nepal Foundation
- Himalayan Nepal Foundation is currently sponsoring 5 children who are orphans and very poor family background for their accommodation, food and school fees. The children are living in Asmita English School's hostel and they have been studying in Asmita English School. This support has made these children able to grasp the present day's new education methods. They have been learning to be able to get the ideas of new technologies too. They have got good health as they are growing. With the support of HNF, the children have got bright place, and the children's voices fill the air with laughter and spirited songs. We continue to help with food, clothing and education for the residential children.