1. To educate and create awareness among people of weaker sections, groups, tribes and other minor communities.
2. To study and prepare documents on socio-economy, culture, religion, heritage and language of ethnic / Indigenous people of Nepal.
3. To organize training, workshop, seminar, meeting and interaction programs for the promotion of poor, impoverished Nepalese children, income generation and skill developmental activities (on agriculture, cottage industry and forestry) focusing on rural development.
4. To improve the economic status of communities.
5. To develop local infrastructures for basic services.
6. To enhance self-esteem, and loving, harmonious relationships.
7. To provide the basic support for the following areas:
[a] School scholarship: to cover the basic educational expenses of poor, orphans, war affected children.
[b] Charity Support: to provide finance for medical treatment for poor families who are affected from different types of diseases.
[c] Disaster Relief: to provide immediate relief for disaster victims.
8. to commit to ensuring special protection for the most disadvantaged children like- orphans, victims of war, disasters, extreme poverty, all forms and violence and exploitation and those with disabilities.